Taylor 327e 6 Strings Grand Pacific Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar With Bag Overview:
A new addition to our growing family of Grand Pacific guitars, the 327e is a round-shoulder dreadnought featuring Tasmanian blackwood back and sides with a solid mahogany top. This popular 300 Series tonewood configuration takes on new life in the Grand Pacific body style, characterized by a warm, rich lows and a blended, seasoned tone reminiscent of vintage acoustic recordings. Mahogany’s dry, midrange-focused tone takes on extra character and presence here thanks to V-Class bracing, which adds volume and allows notes to sustain and bloom. Finished off with a subtle dark stain on the back and sides with an edgeburst top, the 327e is also appointed with black binding, a three-ring rosette, Gemstone fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin black tuners. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
Discover the features that make this guitar unique
Grand Pacific Shapes
This round-shoulder dreadnought delivers a new flavor of warm, rich Taylor tone.
Tropical Mahogany Top Woods
The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
Tasmanian Blackwood Body Woods
Blackwood produces a strong volume, with a focused midrange and rich top-end shimmer.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Body type: Taylor Grand Pacific Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Cutaway: None
- Top wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
- Bracing pattern: V-Class Bracing
- Body finish: Satin Top, Back and Sides
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Active Bass and Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor Satin Black Tuners with Satin Black Buttons
- Bridge: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Teflon-Infused Graphite Nut
- Number of strings: 6