Taylor Academy 10e 6 Strings Electro Acoustic Guitar With Bag- Natural Overview:
This Dreadnought distills the essential features of a great acoustic guitar into a budget-friendly form. Our Academy Series was designed with developing players in mind, so the goal was to create as comfortable a playing experience as possible. The guitar body pairs layered sapele back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, and incorporates a feature normally reserved for our premium instruments: a built-in armrest that softens the edge of the body’s bass-side lower bout to enhance the playing comfort. The patented Taylor neck features a slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, 1-11/16-inch nut width, and light gauge strings, which make fretting and bending strings easier. Tonally the Dreadnought’s body dimensions produce a bold response with a warm low end and punchy treble, making this a great option for strummers and flatpickers. Onboard ES-B electronics include a built-in digital chromatic tuner with an LED display for tuning and low battery indication. Whether you’re at the front end of your guitar journey or just looking for a great strumming guitar without breaking the bank, the A10e will serve you well.
Discover the features that make this guitar unique
Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love.
Sitka Spruce Top Woods
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Layered Sapele Body Woods
Layered wood construction is used to offer attractive, durable and affordable models.
This pickup/preamp combo includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner.
The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
- Body type: Taylor Dreadnought 15/16th-Scale
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Academy Series Bracing
- Body finish: Satin Varnish
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1-11/16" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Scale length: 24-7/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Varnish
- Pickup/preamp: ES-B
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Tone
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes - Digital Chromatic LED
- Headstock overlay: Copafera
- Tuning machines: Chrome Tuners with Chrome Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; NuBone Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Elixir Phosphor-Bronze Medium Gauge Strings
- Case: Deluxe Taylor Gig Bag