✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
- REVERB TYPE Selector: Select the type of reverb or TonePrint with this knob.
- DECAY Knob: Use this knob to adjust the length of the reverb.
- PRE DELAY Knob: Predelay is the time between the direct sound and the reverb. Selecting a longer predelay can help maintain presence and clarity when using heavy reverb.
- TONE Knob: Use the Tone knob to adjust the brightness of the reverb.
- LEVEL Knob: This knob adjusts the volume level of the reverb and controls how much reverb is mixed with the dry signal.
- BANK/STORE Toggle Switch: Flip the switch to toggle between presets 1-4 (Bank 1) or 5-8 (Bank 2). The LEDs will light red when Bank 1 is selected and light green when Bank 2 is selected.
- FOOTSWITCHES: Tap one of the four footswitches to select presets 1-4 or 5-8. Tap a currently active preset to bypass the pedal. Press and hold a footswitch to engage MASH and control a selected parameter.
- MASH LED: This will light up when the MASH function is engaged by pressing down firmly on one of the footswitches. The LED gets brighter as the footswitch receives more pressure, giving visual feedback to how the expression is controlling the assigned parameter.
- Room: This simulates a relatively small, well-furnished room.
- Hall: This is a broad but slightly diffuse reverb, providing ambience that is spacious and natural in timbre.
- Spring: This is based on the sound of reverbs typically found within vintage guitar amplifiers.
- Plate: This simulates the diffuse, bright sound of a metal plate.
- Church: Like the hall setting but less clean, this is a highly diffuse and spacious reverb which emulates the sound of hard surfaces.
- Shimmer: The shimmer setting pitch shifts the reverb up an octave through each feedback loop, creating an experimental and haunting effect. It pairs quite well with the MASH function.
- Modulated Reverb: This effect processes a digital reverb through modulation effects to increase the inherent warmth of the signal.
- Lo-Fi: Smooth, studio-quality, luscious—this setting is the complete opposite of all those things.
- Ambi: This reverb is short and attempts give you the feeling of a physical space rather than dramatic reverberation.
- Gate: Commonly heard on snare and kick drums in recordings from the 1980s, the Gate setting abruptly kills the decay before it dies down of its own accord.
- TonePrint: Select one of the 6 TonePrint settings to access a default setting or a custom TonePrint preset.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.