Zildjian ZBT Series 16" Crash Cymbal ZBT16C. Made from the same energetic sheet bronze alloy as ZBT-Plus. An ideal first set. Great sound, great value. These cymbals begin as pre-formed disks that are shaped, hammered and lathed, like cast cymbals. Their voices have a higher pitch, more focused overtones and a faster decay than cast cymbals and produce a more consistent sound from cymbal to cymbal. 92% Copper, 8% Tin. Zildjian ZBT Series 16" Crash Cymbal Features:
- Bright Intense, high-pitched sound cuts through the mix of other instruments.
- Loud Sheet origin and lathing techniques create high-volume projection.
- Fast Speaks quickly and brightly when struck then decays rapidly.
- Consistent Pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy.
- Great Value Manufacturing innovation delivers Zildjian quality at affordable prices.
- Brilliant highly polished, brilliant finish.